Michael J. Fox has a new T-V series debuting in the new year. Fox went on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” earlier this week to talk about his new show, which still doesn’t have a name. He says after living with Parkinson’s disease for 20 years, he has decided to live in the moment and not let the disease keep him from doing what he loves.
KiSS News on Demand
- Are You Average? October 2, 2015
- Don’t Waste Your Time Reading This…You Already Waste Enough Of It October 1, 2015
- Ten Things You Should Clean…But Likely Don’t September 30, 2015
- The Irresistible Man September 29, 2015
- These Subjects Are Off Limits! September 25, 2015
Upcoming Concerts & Events