Michael J. Fox has a new T-V series debuting in the new year. Fox went on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” earlier this week to talk about his new show, which still doesn’t have a name. He says after living with Parkinson’s disease for 20 years, he has decided to live in the moment and not let the disease keep him from doing what he loves.
KiSS News on Demand
- What He Drinks Tells You What He’s Like August 28, 2015
- 10 Anti-Aging Drinks August 27, 2015
- We Have Our What Girls Want Winner August 26, 2015
- The Top 10 Colours For Fall And Winter Clothes August 26, 2015
- Eat Your Way To Gorgeous August 25, 2015
Upcoming Concerts & Events